Israel and Jordan (JUNE 2-13 2019)
Interested in traveling with us? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trip Leader: Lindell Browning will be our trip leader. Lindell recently retired as Field Coordinator of the Eastern Mediterranean Region. He coordinated the Church of hte Nazarene's work in the region. Lindell and his wife lived in Israel for 35 years, so he is extremely familiar with the work of the church and the area.
- Cost: approx. $3,000 and includes round trip airfare, all ground transportation, meals, fees, visas, lodging.
- Accommodations: We will stay in more than 1 hotel during the trip, but Lindell says they are all first class hotels.
- Trip Details:
- See attached itinerary of a recent trip Lindell led with Grace Point Nazarene from Fort Wayne, Indiana. He said our trip itinerary would be similar.
- This trip may possibly involve some work and witness service opportunities with our Nazarene churches and a Nazarene school in Amman, Jordan. If so, I believe there may be some tax benefits. I will let you know for sure as we move forward.
- The trip will also involve visiting many sites, landmarks and Biblically relevant locations. Lindell is a great teacher ad will share insights at each location.
- Arrival: Amann Queen Alia Airport in Jordan
- Depart: Jerusalem