Students will be immersed in the culture of the Shepherd Church campus while pursuing an academic degree through our partnership with Mount Vernon Nazarene University. Through this partnership with MVNU, School of Leadership students can choose from 15 bachelor’s degree programs and 1 associate degree program – all equal to those offered on campus at the university.”
- There are 16 different online degree options available.
- The annual cost for 24-30 credit hours is $10,000.
- The courses are 5 weeks long and go year-round, with some breaks between courses and over holidays.
- While completing courses, students will receive real-life work experience through Shepherd Church. The first year, participants will do 6-8 week rotations in each of the different ministry tracks (worship, children, youth, etc). Then, the second year they will pick 2 ministry tracks, spending half the year on each. Year 3 will be devoted to one track. In year 4, program participants will work with their mentor to create and run a new ministry or portion of an existing ministry.
- Participants will have weekly discipleship classes with the pastoral staff including prayer and worship experiences multiple times per week.
- Community and relationships will be the key to the success of the program. Interns and pastoral staff will join together to schedule time for fun and community building. Work hard / play hard!
24-30 credit hours of online college classes
In-person instruction from pastors with decades of experience
Student housing in a host home can be arranged when needed.
Email Jason States - email@example.com