To practice safe physical distancing we only have 100 seats available at both the 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. on-site services. We will be using a ticketing system to help us plan. Each MONDAY a new RSVP link will be available for the following Sunday services. You will find a link to RSVP tickets on our church website as well as our Facebook page. You do not need to bring your ticket with you.
- We will have 2 services on-site on Sundays. One at 9:00 a.m. and one at 11:00 a.m.
- We will ask people to RSVP via The Loop through an online reservation form.
- Seating at each service will not exceed 100 people to maintain social distancing guidelines.
- We will use every other row for seating, so no chair will be sat in twice in one week.
- Chairs will be placed in groups for families to sit together, with appropriate space between groups.
- There will be no other classes or meetings on Sundays, only the two worship services.
- There will be no children's ministry on-site for at least the first two weeks.
- We will provide “Kid Packs” for children to help them engage in the service while we are together.
- The building will be closed to all other ministries except the student ministry which will be meeting on Wednesdays and practicing distancing guidelines.
- We will not take temperatures, but we do encourage people to wear masks for the safety of each person in the building.
- All staff and volunteers will be wearing a mask unless they are singing or speaking on the stage.
- We will have multiple hand-sanitizing stations available.
- We encourage anyone who may be sick or in the high-risk category to continue to worship with us online.
- We will create a no-touch/low-touch environment for each person's safety. There will be no bulletins, doors will be propped open, etc.
- We encourage each person to use the Shepherd App to give, find weekly announcements and download and use the sermon notes.
- We will sanitize all high-touch areas before, between and after each service.
- We are looking into best practices regarding the HVAC units and will be in compliance during our services.
- HVAC filters have just been replaced in anticipation of our on-site worship.
- Frequently touched spaces in all areas and rooms will be sanitized before, between, and after services.
- Want to help sanitize? Email Pastor Grant!
God is helping us reach people we may never have if they were required to attend on-site. We are committed to providing quality, engaging and relevant online services.
Here’s our current online worship schedule:
- Saturday 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday 8:00 a.m. (Traditional Service)
- Sunday 9:30 a.m.
- Sunday 11:00 a.m.
- On-Demand 24/7
We are streaming on three major platforms:
- Church online: live.shepnaz.tv
- Facebook: facebook.com/ShepNaz
- Youtube: Search Shepherd Nazarene
On-site Grow Kids Ministry:
Our current plan is to offer children’s ministry beginning a couple weeks after the reopening for the Sunday on-site worship services.
There will be more details to follow, but this too will be a modification from the way we used to do children’s ministry. What we can tell you is that we will be using guidelines provided by the ODJFS for childcare centers and we will exceed those guidelines.
More details will be made available as we approach the date.
Online Grow Kids Ministry:
We will continue to provide online kids worship during all of our services and on-demand.
We also have daily activities for kids.
That schedule can be found at shepnaz.org/ministries/growkids.
While we are anxious to allow all ministries to return to campus, everything is on hold until further notice. We are encouraging al other ministries to remain meeting as they currently are. We are assessing this on a regular basis and will communicate any changes as they occur. Please feel free to contact Pastor Rob with any questions regarding your ministry concerns.