Full Armor Bikers are a Ministry of Shepherd Church of the Nazarene.
What we do:
- Rusty Bellamy Bikes for Missions – we support this important ministry of Nazarene Motorcycle Fellowship that provides motorcycles to pastors in developing nations.
- Bible Study with the Bikers – Full Armor meets on Sunday evenings for Bible study with riders and friends. Bible study with the Bikers is open to all.
- Sunday Ice Crean Rides – what better way to spend a Sunday afternoon during riding season than riding somewhere for ice cream!
- Monthly scheduled rides – Second Saturday of the month (weather permitting) during riding season (April – November)
- Support events at Shepherd Church of the Nazarene – Easter Egg hunts, Celebrate Recovery, Trunk ‘r’ Treat, and more.
- Rolling to Remember – Most years a group from Full Armor travels to Washington DC for the Rolling to Remember Demonstration ride
- Chili Cook-Off – Warm up with chili in winter and help Full Armor raise operational funds
We ride because we are free.
Jesus said, “He who the Son sets free is free indeed.” (John 8:36) Full Armor celebrates the fact that neither the bondage of sin nor of human oppression prevents us from having our faces in the wind.
We ride because it celebrates life.
Jesus said, “I have come that you might have life and have it more abundantly.” (John 10:10) Full Armor believes that life is more than just 9 to 5. Life is meant to be lived and we like to live on the open road.
We ride because we are brothers and sisters.
Bikers are family regardless of brand or nationality. God is our Father, Jesus our brother. Full Armor is an ever-expanding family of God. (Hebrews 2:11)
We ride because it opens doors.
Bikers accept that our transportation choice is different than most. As a result, we are often asked about the lifestyle. This presents us with a chance to testify. Full Armor embraces these unique opportunities to share Christ. (I Peter 3:15)